The command “Disable” is only to remove something off the stage or, in other words, any object or person on screen. That said, you need to click the item on the stage and see the highlight in the middle of the screen. I’ve never had it successfully and permanently work if you type in the first reference before the command. As far as the blood on the floor, usually (and SAVE before you try this) you have to click on the blood on the floor and do the “Disable” command. Or you can try the “MarkforDelete” command.
Suggestions? Here are my favorites from this season! (in no particular order)
- Attack on Titan (action)
- Flowers of Evil (“Aku no Hana”, psychological horror, suspense, shounen)
- My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU (Slice of life)
- The Hentai Prince and Stony Cat (Slice of life, magic)
- Chihayafuru (Slice of life, involves Karuta)
- Severing Crime Edge (Action, slice of life)